COMPREHENSIVE CONSULTING IN INTERNATIONAL TRADE
TAILORED-MADE PLANS FOR COMPANIES
IACI offers you the opportunity to have an Expert on International Trade at your company. We will assist you throughout the whole process of export and import. For greater flexibility, we offer you the possibility of subscribing to a bonus or creating a tailor-made consulting programme.
PROCEDURE FOR SERVICE CONTRACT
- Presentation of report
- Proposal of cooperation
- Visit the company and interview with the decision-making people.
- Agreement of self-diagnosis test that allows us to detect the company’s needs (this is performed by IACI for the company free of charge).*
- Signing of the confidentiality agreement that allows the exchange of information under BUSINESS secrecy. (It is not binding with regard to any subsequent contract. It is only a guarantee of the CONFIDENTIALITY of information and documentation provided by the company in the process).
- Internal self-diagnosis test of the company in the main areas: legal, commercial, quality, data centre, logistics, procurement and economic-financial.
- Submission of the self-diagnosis report with detection of strengths and areas for improvement which have a positive or negative impact in the business performance.
- Issue of a cooperating proposal according to the specific needs of the company identified in the analysis.
- Acceptance of the agreement. Signing of the consulting contract *.
*See conditions of self-diagnosis.
**In case the proposal is not accepted, all possible alternatives are considered in order to reach an agreement. If no agreement is reached, IACI’s job is terminated.
CONSULTING AREAS BY EXPERTS OF IACI
For more than 20 years, IACI dedicates all its knowhow in international business to companies that want to:
- Improve their presence in the international markets with more sales and/or
- Minimize the internal costs linked to international operations through the implementation of new processes and management procedures.
01. CONSULTING AREA INTERNAL COMPETITIVENESS
WE REDUCE OPERATIONAL COSTS AND INCREASE ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS. WE OPTIMIZE INTERNAL PROCESSES OF INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION FLOW WITH THE AIM OF FINALLY ELIMINATING THE COSTLY OPERATING INCIDENTS.
02. CONSULTING AREA INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVENESS
DEVELOPMENT OF AN INTERNATIONAL POLICY FOR IMPORT AND/OR EXPORT THAT ALLOWS TO DIVERSIFY THE SOURCES OF INCOME AND, AT THE SAME TIME, TO REDUCE THE BUSINESS RISK IN THE VARIOUS COMMERCIAL PURCHASE OR SALE TRANSACTIONS .
03. OPTIMIZATION OF COMMUNICATION TOOLS
DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNICATION PLAN THAT CAN HAVE A GREAT IMPACT AND ACHIEVE A PREFERENTIAL POSITIONING REGARDING CUSTOMERS IN RELATION TO THE COMPETITORS’ OFFER.
04. CONSULTING ON INTERNATIONAL MARKETS
SPECIFIC CONSULTING ON HOW TO PENETRATE THE MAIN INTERNATIONAL MARKETS. ON-DEMAND TECHNICAL – COMMERCIAL FEASIBILITY STUDIES OF ANY PRODUCT OR BUSINESS SERVICE.
05. OUTSOURCING OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL DEPARTMENT
PART-TIME MANAGEMENT OF THE INTERNATIONAL DEPARTMENT FOR BACK AND FRONT OFFICE MANAGEMENT OF IMPORT AND EXPORT.
06. ACCOMPANIMENT ON BUSINESS TRIPS AND/OR ATTENDANCE AT NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL FAIRS
ACCOMPANIMENT BY AN EXPERT FROM IACI ON INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TRIPS AS WELL AS NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL FAIRS.
CONSULTING BONUS CHECKS
Possibility to buy Bonus Checks which allow you to send your enquiries telematically, according to your needs, for a period and conditions depending on the type of Bonus.
TAILOR-MADE CONSULTING CONTRACT
Quotation upon request of a tailor-made proposal with specific needs. the total cost of consulting service is divided into constant monthly instalments to be prepayable pursuant to the total duration of the Consulting Contract.
OUR TAILOR-MADE CONSULTING SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Telephone and multimedia consultations.
- Meetings of the consulting team of IACI with the decision-making people in the premises of the company, on a regular basis, both face-to-face and virtual meetings;
- Issue of reports of evaluation, monitoring and continuous improvement;
- Proposals for implementation of improvements and preventive measures against potential hazards;
- Structural and operational analysis, and improvement plans specifically made for certain areas;
- Tailor-made analysis of market / product / customer / target supplier.
- Assurance of the legal base of business operations.
- Accompaniment by the IACI team throughout the process of expansion and implementation of internal improvements.