- Founding partner of the corporation IACI – German Institute of International Trade.
- Senior consultant in the creation and management of international business since 1995.
- Academic Director of the MIBO – Masters in Foreign Trade, HEAT – Senior Management Programme in International Operations.
- Representative of foreign companies in Spain.
- With 25 years of international business experience.
- Former Head of Export and Marketing at NIKE Sport Cosmetics (1992-1995)
- University Degree in Business Management and Administration (1992 – Germany).
- Masters in International Trade (2001 – Spain).
LETTER FROM THE FOUNDER
“The easiest way to get what you want is helping others to get what they need”
As you mature and watch the reality of how to make projects grow and become good business, you discover that you have one hand to help others and the other one to protect their interests. Having as a constant motivation to really devote myself to the transmission of what and how to do in order to make projects and companies succeed, that is my vital purpose, based on an immense illusion and a desire to always continue providing solutions.
As a founding partner of IACI – German Institute of International Trade -, I set the cornerstone in 1995 of a project transforming people and companies towards growth and both national and international expansion.
The greatest satisfaction? Firstly, verifying that thousands of our students have found opportunities to enter the labour market and improve their job positions, and secondly, that our client companies continue growing and improving their business results.
It is a real privilege to be part of the illusion of many Spanish companies with interests abroad, as well as foreign companies with projects in Spain.
All words of thanks to our great human team, both internal and external, to our many customers for trusting us and, of course, thanks to my wife and my parents for their always unconditional support.
Welcome to IACI!
Emigrant – Consultant – Entrepreneur.