No. 1 Masters in Foreign Trade - International Digital Marketing and e-commerce
The MIBO® Masters has a Masters programme in Foreign Trade, International Digital Marketing and E-commerce 100% adapted the current labour market. It covers the 2 processes of internationalization: import and export.
A masters programme on international trade, digital marketing and e-commerce of excellence in Almería. Carrying out internships, either locally in Almería or internationally in countries such as United Kingdom, China or USA is the best basis for entering the labour market.
MIBO – Almería 15th edition: Expected start date: October 2018. Expected end date, July 2019. Information on final dates to email@example.com. Open for Registration
Request your interview
To register in the MIBO® Masters Almería, you must previously hold a personal interview with the Academic Direction. Request without obligation and free of charge your selection interview for the 13th edition of the MIBO® Masters in Almería.
The interview will last about 45 minutes and will give you the opportunity to get to know in depth the MIBO programme, local and international internship opportunities, as well as our successful methodology for entering the job world or improving your current job position with the maximum warranties.
Get to know all the details of the MIBO® Masters based in Almería
MANAGEMENT OF LOCAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAMMES
The management cost of applying for internships in local companies (Almería and its province) is included in the total fees of the MIBO® Masters for those students applying for it at the time of registration. The internships are of non-labour nature with a duration of between 4 to 6 months in the morning.
All internship applicants must submit an English level certificate of a minimum B2 level or higher and have their own means of transport to go to companies who select their best candidate.
The applicants for local internships must comply with the internal regulations of students’ behaviour, be up-to-date with the fee payments of the Masters and fully comply with the internship agreement with IACI® and the partner company in the internship programme.
Please, for further information check the conditions of local internships for the MIBO® Masters 12th Edition, year 2016-2017.
MANAGEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAMMES
At the time of the formal application for foreign internships, students are provided with the economic and formal conditions to develop non-labour internships in a foreign company.
Internships can be carried out in several different destinations once the MIBO® Masters is completed:
- United Kingdom (UK): up to 4 months of non-labour internship in a company of the City of London.
- China:1 month of non-labour internship in a Chinese company in the areas of Qingdao, Zhuhai and Chengdu.
- United States: from 4 to 6 months of internship in an American company whose final destination may vary until the time of the recruitment.
All international internships, whether in UK, CHINA or the US are subject to the particular conditions thereof at the time of the hiring in April – May 2017.
As management expenses in destination are charged in a currency other than the Euro and conditions of the internship market also vary from course to course, the final expenses to be charged can only be confirmed once the student’s application is accepted and the updated final cost is verified with the collaborating institution on the date of its management.
All international applicants for internships must provide an English level certificate of a minimum B2 level or higher. Some foreign companies even admit only interns with a minimum English level of C1.
Please, for further information check the conditions of local internships for the MIBO® Masters at firstname.lastname@example.org
FEATURES OF MIBO ED. ALMERÍA
500 hours – 1 academic year, distributed as follows:
- Classroom Courses: 280 hours, including the presentation of the project about an International Trading Co. before an academic board
- Face-to-face tutorials:40 hours (group classes throughout the programme)
- Company visits:20 hours to institutions and leading companies
- MIBO® Masters project: 160 distance hours for the development with a work team of an international import and export company (ITC: International Trading Company).
MIBO® MASTERS SCHEDULE
Expected start date: March 2017. Expected end date: January 2018. Information on final dates to email@example.com.
CLASS SCHEDULE MIBO® MASTERS
Friday, from 04:30-09:30 p.m.
Saturday, from 9:00 a.m.-02:00 p.m.
Palacio de Exposiciones y Congresos (exhibition and conference centre) of the Official Chamber of Commerce in Roquetas de Mar (Aguadulce).
The MIBO® Masters Academic Direction has the right to modification of the academic programme and cancellation of the masters if a minimum of students is not reached.
THE MIBO® MASTERS PRICE
Total fees of registration and participation in the MIBO® Masters are € 6,600. Entry fee is € 600 and the remaining amount of € 6,000 can be payed in 15 convenient monthly instalments with no interest in an amount of € 400 each.
However, the method of payment that best fits your needs will be analysed with each participant.
The MIBO® Masters has a programme which is 100% adapted to the current labour market. It covers the 2 processes of internationalization: import and export. A masters programme of excellence.
THE 6 DIFFERENTIAL VALUES OF YOUR MIBO® MASTERS
CONSULTANTS, TRADERS AND SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEURS
Only the best professionals experienced in teaching at international masters level collaborate in the MIBO® Masters. The extensive professional and teaching experience is its greatest value.
PERMANENT PROFESSIONAL TUTORING
Our experience in masters education for the last 15 years has proved that beyond the classroom courses, a permanent tutoring of students, whether in group or private level, is a further guarantee for their learning process.
TEAMWORKING & NETWORKING
Personal relationships inside and outside the classroom are cultivated throughout the programme. The high level of interaction and personal relationship enhances even more the career of students and provides them with valuable contacts.
THE PRESTIGE OF IACI® – GERMAN INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE
IACI – German Institute of International Trade is the only business school specialized in international trade. Its programmes are leaders in international training in Andalusia and Extremadura.
MORE THAN 5,000 STUDENTS TRAINED IN INTERNATIONAL TRADE
IACI – German Institute of International Trade has educated more than 5,000 students in international trade in the last 15 years through its Business School based in Seville. Our best guarantee: satisfied and successful students in their jobs and business.
USEFULNESS, USEFULNESS AND MORE USEFULNESS
Unlike other existing postgraduate training programmes, the MIBO® Masters is characterised by providing useful tools and a realistic view of how international sale contracts have to be managed. Our Masters students are references in foreign trade companies to carry out international projects in all sectors and markets.
PROFILES OF THE MIBO® MASTERS STUDENTS
- University Graduates and Postgraduates who want to discover an exciting career with a wide horizon of job opportunities
- Entrepreneurs with an internationalization project
- Senior managers who want to develop business in new markets
- Managers of Import and Export Departments
- Independent Freelancers such as Consultants, Advisers, Sales Agents and part-time Managers of Import-Export
- Logistics Operators and freight Forwarders
- Heads of Departments of Marketing, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Unemployed professionals who demand a career reorientation with a more certain future
- Professionals of Banking, Insurance and International Financing sector
- Back and Front Office international workers
- International Sales Representatives
- Technicians of Public Administrations who advise companies in their Internationalization processes
A TEACHING STAFF OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERTS
The expert teaching staff of IACI-International Business School is composed by professionals whose characteristics and core values are:
- Dedication to the business world as traders, international consultants, experts specialized in every area of international trade.
- They are successful in their international projects, both in their own and their clients’.
- They transmit all their knowhow acquired in their daily work in the international area to students specializing at IACI.
With great communication skills, every teacher transmits his/her knowhow to students in every Masters Programme, Senior Management and Executive at International Operations, which is reflected in the success of the students of IACI-School of International Business.